Monday, August 15, 2011

Jay-West

So the much anticipated collaboration album between Jay-Z and Kanye West has finally been released.  
Is it any good? Did they deliver? What does it sound like?

I gave, Watch The Throne, a run through the day the album was released and I must say that I was initially disappointed.  The album seemed a little disjointed and hollow.  I gave the album another try and listened to it for a week, combing through the loops, synths and beats.  After a second look, I have decided that the album is not as bad as I thought.  I'd give it a 50/50, half of the album is pretty amazing and the other half doesn't quite do it for me.  Enough of my ranting, click the link below and give the album a listen and let me know what you think.

Watch The Throne 

...said the rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment